Re: Link to How-to does not work. Any Mirrors?

Hi Glenn,

Thanks for you response, once again!

Are you running the latest ubuntu? I noticed that, when running the Latest
Ubuntu live from usb, that the dockingstation works well, even with USB!

It stopped working after the reinstall. So I think it is possible to enable
them.

What I need from ubuntu is that I can use my dockingstation (USB, CD, and if
possible the gfx card). I need to be able to connect 2 external monitors so
I will have three active screens.

I know this is impossible at this moment, so if I could connect 2 monitors
and disable the onboard screen then this will be a good enough solution as
well. But im no hero at configuring ubuntu this way.

Every step closer to this goal will help me very much.

I did do some research, the latest (ubuntu) kernel should be able to control
up till 6 screens. So I hope there will be a breakthrough on this subject.

For now I will reinstall ubuntu on my system and add the acpiphp to the
module.

Met vriendelijke groet,

Roberto Gardenier