Re: Need to Install Ubuntu

Bah ill just go ahead and do a clean install of it, was thinking of probably just installing linux, and running windows on a virtual machine... So should i disable the built in bios and just create one with the ubuntu installer?

Also for the media base does it really work out of the box with kernel 3.5? or i still have to do some tweaking?

Im better off installing 12.04? and upgrading the kernel to 3.5? than installing a beta OS? 12.10?