Re: Need to Install Ubuntu

Well, I have ubuntu 12.04 and then upgraded to kernel 3.6.
But I don't know whether the media station works 100% or not.

in summary: networking , the optical drive and usb-hub functions work.
lspci even identifies the ati-card in the pmd.
see this post<http://askubuntu.com/questions/197418/how-do-i-configure-an-intel-hd-graphics-4000>for
more info on my current quest for getting ubuntu to work properly on
the vaio z3.
--
Maarten Abbink