Re: HDMI out *and* brightness adjustment on the Z13 ? Please help...

Hi Heikki,

Thank you!  I finally took the time to setup Bumblebee on my machine, and
technically it works. To get the correct resolution on the external screen
I added the "CustomEDID" option in /etc/bumblebee/xorg.conf.nvidia. The two
X servers are running simultaneously and I can open a window on the
external screen by doing:

DISPLAY=:8 konsole

Of course, I can't interact with the external screen yet, as the
keyboard/trackpad input isn't replicated.

I'm not fond of running with two separate "sessions", so ideally I'd like
to clone (or otherwise switch) the output to the external display, without
restarting the X server(s). I don't mind "losing" the internal display
while sending graphics to the external one. Would that be possible?

Thanks,

Joël