SSD and RAM Upgrade

Hello Folks,

I really do enjoy my SVZ13. I've got the quad core i7 with 256GB SSD and
8GB RAM.

A few questions:

   1. Has anyone successfully upgraded the SSD to 512GB? I've found a
   couple cards that claim to be compatible on ebay and aliexpress. Like
   this
   <https://www.aliexpress.com/item/New-Raid-LIF-SATA-512GB-SSD-For-Sony-VAIO-VPCZ2-Series-VPC-Z2-Z22-Z23-Z21/32720927966.html>.
   However if there's 1TB I'd love to get that in instead!
   2. Has anyone succesfully installed linux (preferably debian stable
   [maybe with some unstable backported packages etc]) and got it to recognise
   the disk as one striped disk using the intel based RAID, rather than two
   separate disks? The one install guide that I found claims that this is not
   possible.
   3. Has anyone been able to increase the RAM to 16GB or even 32GB? Could
   you link to the modules that you purchased? I run VMs for dev work and the
   extra RAM would be really useful to get the machine to go a few more years.
   Alternatively if the processor is going to be a bottleneck or SSD based
   swap will be good enough for the VMs, then please indicate so. AFAIK the
   processor supports up to 32GB.
   4. I have broken the flimsy sim tray. How to replace it?

There's nothing on the market that really necessitates me changing my
machine, it really is a performance beast. Want to give it a breath of new
life!

--
Yours,
Nikhil Somaru