speechcontrolteam team mailing list archive

Re: [Touchlay] Educational email account and Google ad-sense.

Hi justin,

Be careful what you wish for.... I'm always in search of admins (especially
ones with server knowledge!).

As a quick update to all, from my chat with Derrick, it seems that he can
(and will) use a quick registration system to enable the teams to use EDU
version. As the question of ad-sense is a moot point, he has suggested (told
me) that it would be better to use the seffner.net area as the control. The
only down side is that instead of my 2,000 user maximum, you are stuck with
his 10,000 user maximum. I'm sure the increase of 8,000 available accounts
will not cause too many problems :P

@ Daniel0108, if GeorgS cannot get the MX records sorted out then I need the
release codes to transfer to iWeb, Myself and Derrick are somewhat bemused
as to why the MX records do not divert to google, unless there is an
over-rider in the email section of their DNS server which forces you to use
a local system.

Regards,

Phill.