spreadubuntu team mailing list archive

Re: [Question #79883]: New slogan/tagline/description to go under title

Question #79883 on SpreadUbuntu changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/spreadubuntu/+question/79883

Evan Boldt is still having a problem:
Wow. Great ideas!

I agree with Steven De Baets now that the description should include
those two words, or at least Ubuntu and a synonym for marketing.

If we were to go with a slogan, I think that the slogan should be
directed at the Ubuntu Spreader, and not be a line directed to the
subjects of the marketing.

Here's a weird one:
"Ubuntu marketing for human beings"

Lets try to refine these ideas a little bit. Here are some that I like:
"You'll be thanked"
"Ubuntu Marketing Collective"
"Ubuntu Promotion Collective"
"The Ubuntu Marketing Effort"

SpreadUbuntu, which is an answer contact for SpreadUbuntu.