spreadubuntu team mailing list archive

Re: [ubuntu-marketing] Simplifying Why We Join

To add just a little more detail to this thread, the “simplicity of
resources” needs to cover both users that come to Ubuntu, and LoCo groups
that are helping to introduce Ubuntu to new users. Every new and existing
community member should be armed with enough knowledge to adopt-and-go with
Ubuntu.

 The campaign will be successful if all would-be Ubuntu representatives have
just enough knowledge (1) to explain open-source and the belief system
behind it; (2) to demonstrate the distribution; and (3) show long-term
benefits (cost savings on hardware/software). So there must always be a
reference (like the spreadubuntu site) for these communities to visit for
support.

So excited to get started!
Laura McBee