Re: [Introduction] Hello and Welcome :)

Hello Everyone
For those of you who can code, or can host the website, or generate
graphics, then please checkout the launchpad page for this project. A while
back, I created a code branch for this, which you can checkout using

bzr branch lp:startubuntu

Feel free to upload any code you feel is good for the website, or any
graphics you think would be useful (for those of you who understand web
design, feel free to modify the html and stylesheets for this).
Unfortunately, as C# is my strongest language right now, I have begun to
code it in that, and so a server hosting it would either have to run
WIndows, or run mono. However, this is only a temporary setback, as I am
learning other languages as well. Feel free to create a new branch in
launchpad to create the website using another coding language.

As for who I am - I am Spider (of course that is not my real name).

Thanks
Spider

On Thu, Sep 19, 2013 at 7:21 AM, sampth kumar krishnan <tskrishnan@xxxxxxxxx