Re: [Call For Spreading The Word] StartUbuntu in your Local/Native Language

On Tue, Sep 24, 2013 at 8:54 PM, Ali Linx (amjjawad) <amjjawad@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> On Tue, Sep 24, 2013 at 10:37 PM, Marco Giannini <giannini.marco@xxxxxxxxx>
> wrote:
>>
>> I started to talk about the project on my blog for the Italians. Here is
>> the link to the first post as soon as there are developments will provide to
>> make others :)
>>
>> http://marcosbox.blogspot.it/2013/09/start-ubuntu-project-migriamo-da.html
>

> Grazie signor :D
>
> Thank you so much, this is what we need :D it is indeed that simple ;)
>

> https://wiki.ubuntu.com/StartUbuntu/Activities#StartUbuntu_Members.27_Contributions
>
> I have added your contributions to our area ;)
>
> Anyone else?

Hello,

I just asked about translation projects in the other thread. Is this
the same project or it's something else?
As far as I'm concerned I have just a Facebook and G+ account but not
a personal blog or webpage.
Would just be enough to post translation of the messages from the
Startubuntu community or is that something more?