Re: [Call For Spreading The Word] StartUbuntu in your Local/Native Language

On Tue, Sep 24, 2013 at 11:23 PM, Marcello Tescari <
marcello.tescari@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> On Tue, Sep 24, 2013 at 8:54 PM, Ali Linx (amjjawad) <amjjawad@xxxxxxxxx>
> wrote:
> >
> > On Tue, Sep 24, 2013 at 10:37 PM, Marco Giannini <
> giannini.marco@xxxxxxxxx>
> > wrote:
> >>
> >> I started to talk about the project on my blog for the Italians. Here is
> >> the link to the first post as soon as there are developments will
> provide to
> >> make others :)
> >>

> http://marcosbox.blogspot.it/2013/09/start-ubuntu-project-migriamo-da.html
> >

> > Grazie signor :D
> >
> > Thank you so much, this is what we need :D it is indeed that simple ;)
> >

> https://wiki.ubuntu.com/StartUbuntu/Activities#StartUbuntu_Members.27_Contributions
> >
> > I have added your contributions to our area ;)
> >
> > Anyone else?
> >
> Hello,
>
> I just asked about translation projects in the other thread. Is this
> the same project or it's something else?
> As far as I'm concerned I have just a Facebook and G+ account but not
> a personal blog or webpage.
> Would just be enough to post translation of the messages from the
> Startubuntu community or is that something more?

Hi,

Since you just have Facebook and Google+ Accounts, then it is more than
enough to just copy the link of StartUbuntu Wiki Page and paste it - there
you go:

-------------------------------
Please, spread the word :)

Say Goodbye to Windows XP: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/StartUbuntu/

#StartUbuntu

Just copy-paste the message between the lines and post it, that is all :)

For those who have a website and/or a blog, you can write a bit more than
just pasting the link :P

Thank you everyone, you are great team and doing an amazing job - please,
keep the spirit up :D

Best Regards,