Re: [Introduction] Hello and Welcome :)

Hi Ali,

Thanks for you warm welcome message,

Let me introduce my self,

I'm Mohamad.
I have years of experience with Linux and an Ubuntu lover! I know different
distros like Ubunut, Debian, CentOS, Mandrake (aka Mandriva), Gentoo.

I was working with Linux as my primary desktop os and also servers. the
distro choice for my desktop is Ubuntu and for server is Gentoo and then
Debian.

Your project sounds very interesting to me and it'd be my pleasure to work
with you.

Regards