Re: Domain

AFAIK, there is not a LoCo for this project, as LoCo's are region specific
I'm not sure if this would fall under that remit. But if the startubuntu
area has a launchpad area and a wiki area, getting a single # for the
freenode IRC area should be pretty painless.

I'm just harking back to the tasks I had to do for ubuntu-youth.

Regards,

Phill.