Re: [Ubuntugnome-comms] [StartUbuntu] IRC channel (re-)creation in progress

On Fri, Apr 4, 2014 at 11:05 AM, Alberto Salvia Novella <
es20490446e@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> El 03/04/14 19:04, Caleb Howland escribió:
>
> > Sent from Windows 8.1 Mail
>
> El 04/04/14 00:22, João Santana escribió:
>
> > Enviado pelo meu Windows Phone
>
> (+o+)

Hehehe, you do read my mind indeed, amigo :D

I'm wondering how come people are part of StartUbuntu and using Windows?
hahaha

Okay, people of course are free to choose whatever platform they like but
StartUbuntu is here to promote for FOSS and GNU/Linux as alternative to
Microsoft Windows :D hmmm, no comment :D hehe