swift team mailing list archive

Re: Some notes on installing Swift on Fedora

Oh that makes me sad, to lose a wiki page. Sorry about that Jeff! Do you
remember the name of the page or specific keywords (other than Fedora, ha).
I have server access and can look.

Thanks Dwight for the writeup! Let's find a good home for it.

Anne

*Anne Gentle*
anne@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
 my blog <http://justwriteclick.com/> | my