swift team mailing list archive

Re: Some notes on installing Swift on Fedora

On 10/22/2010 12:10 PM, Anne Gentle wrote:
> Oh that makes me sad, to lose a wiki page. Sorry about that Jeff! Do you
> remember the name of the page or specific keywords (other than Fedora,
> ha). I have server access and can look.

Ah, here it is - it just says RHEL instead of Fedora.

	http://wiki.openstack.org/RhelInstructions

Some stuff that's probably out of date, some stuff that's probably
irrelevant (and should perhaps be moved to other pages), but it might be
a good place to start adding notes for current Fedora/RHEL installs.