swift team mailing list archive

Re: Some notes on installing Swift on Fedora

Just to follow up, I've got a merge request in that has changes to the SAIO
doc to include a link to the RHEL instructions on the wiki. It's tied up
with an additional doc for multi server install but it should be updated
soon.

I'm still working on the best way to replicate SAIO for different
distributions. It sounds like people want the detailed step-by-step of the
SAIO rather than the notes on the wiki. I can put that doc request next on
my list.

Thanks,
Anne
*Anne Gentle*