Re: Reducing dependencies & Ant'ing the plugins

Thierry,

I'm the developer working on the Windows port, but my efforts right now are
targeted toward the shell integration as opposed to the Windows installer.
If you'd like to take a first cut at creating a setup project that'd be
awesome. Please make sure to include the merge module from TortoiseOverlays.

Virtual machines are the ideal way to test this (and the only way I'll test
a Windows XP setup anyways).

Thanks,
Stefan