Race Conditions

Phillip,

I'm debugging Syncany in Windows and having some trouble mostly related to
race conditions. There are a lot of instances where we spin up an anonymous
thread to do some loading and *don't join the thread* before the data is
needed. These are the hardest bugs to track down and I think it's important
that we buckle this down now rather than later. The biggest instance is the
load routine of the Plugins class which takes about 30 seconds on my PC. If
we don't wait for the routine to finish, the dialogs aren't even navigable
as there are no plugins to select.

I'll be making changes as necessary, but I'd like to make sure that we're
synchronizing threads in the future as these bugs will only get nastier.

Thanks,
Stefan

Follow ups