Re: Windows Live SkyDrive support

Hey Jason,

I browsed through the WSDL file briefly and it doesnt seem to have any
upload or download operations, but there must be something. The class
I posted [1] does everything we need. I think with that, it shouldn't
be so hard :)

Cheers,
Philipp

[1] http://skydriveapiclient.codeplex.com/SourceControl/changeset/view/66467#1209022