Re: French translation

Hey there

> Now, I have launched Syncany with the translation and it works! I also have
> problems with text lengths, but I am not sure about shorten strings. What
> about font size, font type and other UI-related properties? I think we could
> find a more portable solution.

Don't worry about the UI right now. We'll fix that soon enough I
think. It is now most important to get it working. The rest is just
the looks :-D

> P.S. : I never use Bazaar before. If I want to contribute, should I send
> diff-patches to the mailing-list?

I think you could either do that, or you could simply make a wiki page
and edit it in there. that way everybody always has the updated
version, and you can inform me/us if we should update it in the
repository.

Cheers
Philipp