Re: Hello team

Even if it's more effort on the packaging side, I'd always vote for
the system-native side -- so whatever is "normal" on the target
system, that's how Syncany should do it too. I do this in programming
as well: instead of going the easy way (e.g. for the Linux tray icon),
I rather implement things in a way that they feel like any other
program to the user.

So I vote for separate packaging ways...