Re: Hello team

The question is, what are the projects requirements for packaging.

If we need to have different packages for different linux-es then izpack
only benefits us on windows.

However, if we want to have 1 uniform packaging framework, and not care
about rpm,deb,etc.. then perhaps we can tweak izpack to work on all
platforms.

Bear in mind izpack requires java to be installed.

Also, by making .rpm, .deb it would allow us to include the software in
those repositories.

With that, what do we want ?