Re: Update to gradle

Hi,

> Maybe we should be looking for .syncany/config.xml instead of just
> .syncany
> > ... I'll fix that in the main syncany branch.
>
> I think .syncany is ok. If we need some global configurations, this
> should go into ~/.syncanyconfig or ~/.config/syncany/ (I prefer the
> latter which quite standard under linux).

I 'fixed' it for now by looking for .syncany/config.xml, but I think global
config should reside in ~/.config/syncany, as you suggested. We'll have to
keep this in mind for the GUI.

Best
Philipp

PS: I'll be hanging around in #syncany on Freenode more often now (mostly
at night/German time), feel free to join or ask questions there. My nick is
"binwiederhier".