Re: Introduction

Hello again,

I am indeed more interested in the core than all the bordering stuff. I
>> hadn't actually realized that there was no SQL in the master and a ton of
>> it in other branches, but it makes sense to have that before releasing
>> anything.

There's a good overview of all the branches here:
https://github.com/binwiederhier/syncany/network
Here's a screenshot:

> I'll fix it tomorrow

I actually have never run the tests from Gradle, so I didn't notice this
error! The thing is that right now we have different TestSuites that run
different things, but if you run them all (like Gradle tries to), you're
running waaayy too many tests, because you're running them multiple times.
Not sure how to fix this with Gradle. Maybe tell it to only run a certain
test suite?!

Best
Philipp