team-scandraid team mailing list archive

Re: Raw outline ScanDraiD library

Here's the modified version. Coming days I will not have much time to
discuss online, but I will check my email from time to time.
Please go ahead and start filling in the rest of the classes in this
file and I will comment accordingly. From next week I will have a bit
more time again.

Darius