testrepository-dev team mailing list archive

Re: [Yellow] testrepository and test filter creation

On Tue, May 1, 2012 at 8:08 AM, Gary Poster <gary.poster@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Cool, thanks Rob.
>
> I'll put a card on the Yellow kanban board for someone to move this branch
> along in slack time, though there's no guarantees anyone will take it--don't
> let us stop anyone, please!

Trunk has this feature; it should work OOTB for developer interactive
use. It also should not affect buildbot at all, as --subunit is
totally unfiltered (you can drop --full-results when using --subunit
now too - and I suggest you do, as before the next release I'm going
to rename the option, I think.).

-Rob