tomdroid-dev team mailing list archive

Re: Introducing myself

On Fri, Mar 5, 2010 at 10:52 AM, Benoit Garret
<benoit.garret_launchpad@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I didn't push it for now because I didn't really test the result of the
> merge and waited for Ubuntu One not to return an empty note content for
> every single note I uploaded :-/ .

That should all be fixed now.  You can still mess up your notes if you
use their web editor, but otherwise it should work fine.

So I hear.

> I'll get a Snowy instance working on my
> machine this weekend to test everything and will hopefully push the
> resulting code to Launchpad.

Definitely a safer approach IMHO.  :-)  My Android dev env got
completely nuked when my hard drive died, but hopefully I'll find time
this month to try your code after you push it.

Also, a brighter UI would be lovely, good idea.

Sandy