Re: Silliness of Syntax

On 01/25/2015 12:10 AM, Nio Wiklund wrote:
> Den 2015-01-25 04:26, Israel skrev:
>> ..
> Hi Israel,
>
> I'm glad you found it. I did not see it.
>
> But still, you'd better check that the menu is working properly, for
> example it is not good if the last line is hidden (unless the user
> scrolls). Then it is better to remove one of the options or move a group
> of options to a submenu.
Hi,
Poweroff is hidden, but I think this is not a problem, as there is a way
to shutdown easily.
But it might be good to move some of the items into a sub-menu anyhow,
to present the user with only a few choices.

this version of OBI basically scans the disk to look in the tarballs
folders to select a tarball if selected contains something that doesn't
exist.
So I could move all the tarball things
Download
Make
Select
into a separate dialog
This would keep things that are "more advanced" from looking confusing
to a casual user and be very organized
Call the menu Custom Tarball Options  or something...
> Best regards
> Nio

-Israel
ToriOS Team