jwm-settings-manager update (Was Re: Testing 'Applications' Window Observations)

Hi,
Everyone, comments on this bug should go to the report from now on.

As a temorary fix for things I am rebuilding jwm-settings-manager
without the applications item in the menu.

I also pushed the changes to the themes in this branch, so I'd
appreciate testing on that.  From my initial testing it worked just
fine.  It also makes viewing the themes and using them much easier.

I will push the changes to the panel settings once I have that working
the way I want, and I have done my initial testing.

(snip)

-Israel
ToriOS Team