Re: LiveCD issues Was:(Re: jwm-settings-manager update)

On 05/06/2015 11:59 PM, Nio Wiklund wrote:
> Den 2015-05-07 03:54, Israel skrev:
> Hi Israel,
>
> I'll try to use your ISOmaker scripts. I think and hope that there will
> be time for nano this weekend.
>
> By the way, have you tried to use another Ubuntu mirror as source, for
> the packages, in order to build the iso file? If you are using the US
> mirror, maybe it contains a faulty nano package for some reason. Or
> contained a faulty nano package, when you built your system. In that
> case maybe wiping your system and building a new cache of packages (at
> least get a new version of nano) would solve the problem?
>
> Best regards
> Nio
Hi Nio,
this is a very good idea!!

I think I will try this the next few days.  I am going to finish my
overhaul on the settings manager, as this is one of the last
Under-the-hood things I *need* to do for now.  Once I am finished
getting all the "checking for broken jwmrc and fixing them" pieces in
place I will rebuild!

I cleared my cache so, I will retry this again, and I will modify my
sources.list to reflect the regular mirrors.... this may be the step we
needed :)

-Israel
ToriOS Team