Re: [SOLVED] [Torios] Reboot Dialog Was:(Re: Plymouth Theme)

Hi guys,
it seems to be expected that Outlook would convert the file to DOS text.
Microsoft views files very differently.  In Unix-like systems the file
is what it is.
In MS it will rely on the extention to determine the file type.  I
wonder if renaming it to
torios-reboot.sh
would circumvent the problem?

It probably just assumed it was a plain text file since no extention was
given (like README files)
so it 'fixed' the text file.

I am glad we figured out the issue with a little deduction about the \r
being part of the MS newline character sequence.

Good work team!

On 05/12/2015 12:43 PM, Nio Wiklund wrote:
> Hi Jack,
>
> So we can be rather sure that SeaMonkey is OK. Outlook was converting
> the file. :-)
>
> Best regards
> Nio

-Israel