version 10 of the mkusb quick start manual

Hi Israel,

I made a new version of the mkusb quick start manual (version 10) at

http://phillw.net/isos/linux-tools/mkusb/mkUSB-quick-start-manual.pdf

I suggest that you replace the old mkusb quick start manual (version 9)
in ToriOS. This new version contains instructions for making persistent
live drives and there are several updates of the other parts of the text
and some old pictures are updated.

mkusb 10 itself works well for me and I'm only hoping to get some more
tests by other people than myself before copying mkusb version 10 into
the stable 'ppa:mkusb/ppa' (where you find version 9.2.3 now).

mkusb 10 is only in the unstable 'ppa:mkusb/unstable' and at
'phillw.net' now.

Anyway I think it is time now to switch to the mkusb quick start manual
version 10. I will copy mkusb 10 into the stable 'ppa:mkusb/ppa' before
ToriOS will be released :-)