Re: testing: RE: Jessie ISO

@Nio
Will you zsync and test the very latest version.
I think I addressed all of your bugs, except the indication to eject the CD/USB... that is something I do not know how to do. I will look into it, but as long as all the major (and most of the minor) issues are fixed, I think this is a good candidate!

My testing had the OBI progress windows in nice positions, and everything seemed to work well.