Subject: Re: testing: RE: [Torios-dev] Jessie ISO
To: jackdtrice@xxxxxxxxxxx
CC: torios-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; nio.wiklund@xxxxxxxxx; amjjawad@xxxxxxxxxx; jackdtrice@xxxxxxxxx
From: israeldahl@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2016 06:54:14 -0500

    HI Jack,

      Yes it takes a while.

      you can check to make sure you have the 686 kernel.

      the 586 is non PAE.

      On 04/14/2016 01:37 AM, Cinque Port Computers wrote:

        Hi Israel,

        Installed in VB; just one observation:

        I answered 'yes' to 'do you want to install the PAE kernel
          now' and both times I did that, it took more than 10 minutes
          to finish.

        1) Is that expected?
        2) Why is there that question at all?

        Cheers,
        JackT.

        PS: I did see some discussion between you and Nio on Debian
          kernel differences and PAE aspects but not sure I can find it
          now.