Re: new problem - it is extremely slow booting older instances of ToriOS

revision 240
After thinking it over this is the bug, and this revision should definitely fix it. If you remember earlier we had the SAME bug when we were getting a non-existent Swap UUID.
The OS would take 1min30sec to boot because it was looking for the swap.
Nio reused the previous swap and then the previous OS took a long time trying to find the swap, because it had a new UUID because the return value was always 0 (exporting the variable that has no use? what is the variable used for???)

So Nio, if you wipe the slow booting one, and reinstall multiple OS it should work using the latest OBI.

I am almost 100% certain this will fix it, so I will rebuild and re-upload again tonight, but please test to make sure this DOES fix it!