Subject: Re: [Torios-dev] Logs for missing volume and battery icons
To: jackdtrice@xxxxxxxxxxx
CC: torios-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; nio.wiklund@xxxxxxxxx
From: israeldahl@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 6 Aug 2016 13:47:36 -0500

    Hey Jack,

      To solve this issue:

      sudo apt install gvfs

      torios-exit

      and log back in.

      On 08/04/2016 03:25 AM, Cinque Port Computers wrote:

      Hi Israel,

        Updated
            installed in VB system with latest 'jwm-menu' package and
            the 'Places' menu drop-down is fully populated as expected
            now.

            still have the missing Volume and Battery icons missing
            though after logout / login.

        Also
            noted, if I click on 'Trash' in 'Places' I get a pop-up
            'Operation not supported'.

        Cheers,
        JackT.