Re: Testing in VB: RE: new TESTING iso

On 09/03/2016 03:39 PM, Cinque Port Computers wrote:
Hi Israel,

I think once you started that Browser list it has opened up too many glitches. My initial thought would be just leave Firefox and Chromium in the list and drop the rest.

Regards,
JackT.

Hey Jack,
I think the current version (386)
fixes these issues, as well as addresses Keiichi's desire to promote Palemoon to users.
As I explained to Nio, many will simply redirect the user to a web page.
Seamonkey is not in the list.

However, I did add something from user-config into the firstrun script
Autologin.
If you do not use autologin you can try it.
Please tell me if it does indeed work.

If you are already using autologin you will not see the menu item at all.

Since this is just testing right now (we have a few days to see if these work, or revert so an upgrade doesn't break things) so I'd like to try this... the code has been there for quite a few commits, I just never implemented it... so give it a try.