Re: Testing in VB: RE: new TESTING iso

On 09/04/2016 08:23 AM, Cinque Port Computers wrote:
Hi Israel,

Yes, the Software Installer tray icon does appear in tray.

Cheers,
JackT.

Subject: Re: [Torios-dev] Testing in VB: RE: new TESTING iso
To: jackdtrice@xxxxxxxxxxx
CC: torios-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; nio.wiklund@xxxxxxxxx
From: israeldahl@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 4 Sep 2016 07:58:58 -0500

On 09/04/2016 03:17 AM, Cinque Port Computers wrote:

    Hi Israel,

    I got this when trying 'torios-installer'.....

Hi Jack,
Does the tray icon show up still?
The copyright file is not important, honestly.  It just shows the license:
torios-installer
copyright 2015 GPL-3
Israel Dahl <israeldahl@xxxxxxxxx> <mailto:israeldahl@xxxxxxxxx>

Jack,

Great, the major warnings you see are gtk warnings, the only one in my control is the copyright file warning, and it is rather meaningless... if there is no copyright file it will be fine anyhow, people may/may not know it is GPL 3, which is not as important as people being able to use it :)