Re: Testing in VB: RE: new TESTING iso

On 09/04/2016 04:44 AM, Cinque Port Computers wrote:
Hi Israel,

1) Apps -> System -> Mouse/Touchpad Settings does nothing.
2) Looking at the Apps -> System menu, the menu items list always seems to be randomly ordered; can you consider making it ordered alphabetically by name for instance? I swear every time I install , Sakura ends up in a different place in the list from that menu. Just a thought.

Cheers,
JackT.

Hey Jack,
I can, but that is something I will have to put in the 'experimental' PPA once I modify it. Now that the menu is working well I DO NOT want to put a messed up version in the normal channel. When I am done with firstrun, and other small bugs I will look into that.

I have been working on jwm-settings-manager lately, though I have left the repo version as is. There are some serious issues that need to be addressed before I rebuild it.
But there have been other more important issues for now.