Re: VB Testing RE: Yet another Update

Hi Isreal,
Thanks for that .jwmrc file; works a treat now.

Cheers,JackT.

Subject: Re: VB Testing RE: [Torios-dev] Yet another Update
To: jackdtrice@xxxxxxxxxxx
CC: nio.wiklund@xxxxxxxxx; torios-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: israeldahl@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 3 Oct 2016 08:38:43 -0500

    On 10/03/2016 04:04 AM, Cinque Port
      Computers wrote:

        Hi
            Israel,

        .jwmrc
            attached.

        The
            back ground is changed okay now.  I ran jwm-settings-manager --desktop and
            got the output included in the pic. and eventually the
            background changer window popped up.

            Cheers,

            JackT.

    Hey Jack,

    Your jwmrc is really screwed up.  I am attaching a version that is
    better.  I fixed it up, and am sending you it.  I named it
    jack.jwmrc so just rename it to .jwmrc and copy it to your ~/

    See if that fixes your multiple nm-applets.

    It looks as though the settings manager needs more work on the
    pcmanfm wallpaper grabber portion.  It may be that things are just
    reversed and it is quite simple to fix.  I heavily modified
    everything to use a common library I made (it is also used by the
    menu programs, and will be used by other things as well).  This will
    make maintaining all the programs easier in the long road.

    I will look into this issue and push an update soon