From: Nio Wiklund <nio.wiklund@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: 04 April 2018 10:08 AM
To: Cinque Port Computers; Israel; torios- dev; torios
Subject: Re: [Torios] [Torios-dev] ToriOS 2.0 background

Hi Jack,

Please tell us what you think about

1. The suggested wallpaper(s).

2. How to balance between size and completeness of the ISO file:

---
Aside from that changing the size by KiB is not going to do much, we
need to reduce it by MiB.  Systemd really made our footprint balloon
pretty substantially, and make some things more complicated and not work
as well... but... it is what it is :)  I will again try to limit the
size of everything in the newer ISO, however I may have to dig deeper
and look for things that I can get rid of, and see if I can shrink the
tarball pretty substantially, OR

a.) rework the live system to be extremely bare bones (text only) for a
special CD sized ISO.

b.) make an ISO with the tarball NOT included so it can be kept on a USB
to install to keep it CD sized.
---