Re: website test

Wordpress has had too many security issues over the years for me to be comfortable with. I did look at Joomla as I used to use it but my issue is with themes. I intentionally designed the site to be as minimal as possible - like ToriOS itself. It seems I would be spending more time disassembling themes then building up. Also, as far as the code goes, I was feeling a bit under pressure to get a demo out, so I cut a few corners but it will get an overhaul. Although I think the pressure was imagined.