Re: website test

On Sun, 19 Jan 2014 16:19:02 +0100
Smile4ever <smile4ever@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> If the website is ready, can you host the source on GitHub? :D +1 for using plain
> HTML/CSS and a little bit PHP ;)
>
> Kind regards,
> Geoffrey De Belie / Smile4ever

Hi Geoffrey,

If you are comfortable with github, would you be able to help me put the configuration
files I intend to use there? I probably know how to upload them, what I don't know is how
to get it organized in a way which makes sense. I have an account at github (no
project in it for the time being).

Here is what I have been doing so far on a web space provided by on of my former ISP:
http://meets.free.fr/Downloads/BentoVillageProject/

especially these parts:
http://meets.free.fr/Downloads/BentoVillageProject/Configurations/
http://meets.free.fr/Downloads/BentoVillageProject/DesktopFiles/
http://meets.free.fr/Downloads/BentoVillageProject/scripts/

What do you think?

Also, thinking of what will be needed as packages for ToriOS desktop configuration, no
one has yet volunteered to create packages?

Best regards,
Mélodie