Re: introduce myself

On 05/23/2014 03:24 PM, Bassem Ramez wrote:
Hello my name is Bassem ramez

Hello Bassem,

Thank you so much for your email and so sorry for the late reply ... as I mentioned on my previous email, either I'm getting old to reply after many days (used to reply in few mins) or I'm getting so much busy with tons of projects and real life ... sorry again.

i am interested to join your team and contribute and help with your project i have become interested in Gnu/Linux and free and open source software and the community and i found your project ToriOS to interesting project and i success for it to success and i hope i can do my best in helping you with your project -

That is great :D
Everyone is welcome to join :)

See this please:
http://torios.org/join.html

Try to decide which area you see yourself in.

How about - for example - Translations? beside English, what other Languages do you have in hand? There are many other areas aside from programming/developing if you're not a coder. So, feel free to choose your favorite area :)

Thank you

Thank you again and if you wish to join us and contribute for the long run, we can give you @torios.org account ;)
So that, you be 100% official member :P

--