Re: JWM config

Update:

I'm getting pretty close to being able to release this for bug testing.
Some of the items in the window don't work, yet.

Doesn't work:
Battery Applet
Network Applet
Shutdown Menu
Volume Control

The Icon and color choosers don't work... and the Icon box isn't updated
yet...
However, I think this interface is a bit more clear...
Let me know what you all think of the design.

I added a function to restore the Panel file programatically (it is
coded into the program)
in case the user decides to delete
.jwm
or .jwm/panel

This is also the 'Defaults' button's function.  It simply overwrites the
panel file with what I have in my program.  We will need a real default
panel theme/settings in order to have this permanent.

Do you like the colors of the Buttons?  I thought it visually helped
make it clear things to the user.

:D