Re: OBI

Hi Israel,

1. You can see how I make the link in the 'source package' for OBI-9w.
In willhaleyobi.bash and the temporary file Niowill.bash you find

ln -s /lib/live/mount/medium/live/tarballs /

2. One way to make it work is to switch to network-manager as used by
the Ubuntu family. It eats more RAM, but it works.