Re: Alpha RC2 testing

Hi Nio, Jack and everyone,
it seems as most ethernet connections are usually eth0 on an installed
system.
I am unsure why VB uses eth1 instead...  it may be due to the nature of
the virtual machine.

We will need to test this out on real hardware.
The wireless is setup virtually the same in both the live and installed
system.... so I am not entirely sure why it would change on the
installed system in VB.

I will test this more and let you all know what I come up with :)