Re: Persistent USB image

Hi Nio,
Ah ha! The disk is read only.
That sums it up.
I suppose I could make ubiquity based installers for those who want
persistence... though I don't think the Live system is the main point of
this OS.
Though it would be good to offer a way to install with specific
partitioning.
I will look more into all of this closer to the 2.0 version of Tori OS.
For now this issue is something that will be put on the back burner.