Re: Confusion about the ISO of ToriOS

On 04/26/2015 07:27 PM, Nio Wiklund wrote:
Den 2015-04-26 05:53, Ali Linx skrev:
Hi,

Thanks for your reply :D
simply run the zsync command again.
I know :P
zsync http://phillw.net/isos/torios/ToriOS-beta.iso.zsync

ToriOS-beta.iso ALWAYS links to the newest file.
I disagree here, if I may :P

I'd suggest to refer to the latest one by a date. I have downloaded the
one wit date (19-04-2015) assuming that is the latest one and just
finished installing it on P4 with less than 512MB RAM.

Hi Ali,
Hi,

I agree with Israel. Once you get used to it (and don't wipe your
current/previous iso file), zsync provides a very convenient and
efficient method also for 'end users' to get the newest version of ToriOS.

Things may change, when there is a released version of ToriOS. Then
ToriOS-1.00.iso will be a static file, available via standard
downloading and torrent. I hope many ToriOS users will help making the
torrent method efficient.

On the other hand it should probably still be possible to get the
bleeding edge version of ToriOS via zsync.

We're talking apples and oranges here :(
You guys totally misunderstood what I was trying to say ...

Ali/amjjawad
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/amjjawad